Old April 28th 13, 06:30 AM
SIGGY SIGGY is offline
Junior Member

Location: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Fergus View Post
I think it is either a Hawker Hart or its variant, a Hawker Audax. If anyone can confirm once and for all I'd really appreciate it.

The gentleman standing with it is Bob Fergus, an RAF Fitter and my grandfather

Andy
Hello Andy ,I just saw your posting about the ID of the aircraft type in the photo, I checked this site "UK Serials" and found under the "K" listing that the aircraft is a Hawker "Hind" , just wanted to let you know per chance you never received the ID .
Johnny