Old May 13th 17, 09:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default PA 28 Control Yoke

Piper Cherokee / Warrior / or Archer. Looking for one measurement for the control column. With trim set at neutral while flying any power setting: Distance from control panel to back side of control yoke. I have full control yoke travel measurements. ( from instrument panel to back side of control yoke full forward = 93 mm (3.66 inches). ( from instrument panel to back side of control yoke full AFT = 280 mm (11.023 inches). Full amount of yoke travel = 187 mm (7.362 inches). The centering measurement is needed for my free simulator project drawings. I know the PA-28 have more aft travel than forward travel on the yoke. My projects: Flight Simulator Cockpit Builders
https://www.facebook.com/groups/6288...?ref=bookmarks

Thank You,
Van