Old January 16th 04, 10:28 PM
Jim

Hey, that's just too cool. When a manufacturer monitors a newsgroup and
pays attention to it's customers and users requests... it just don't get any
better. I've been researching pilot/plane internet based scheduling
programs and had a couple questions about Flight Schedule Pro. One of the
reps first emailed me, then called me and at my request is implementing an
email notification feature so an instructor gets an email when his students
reserve his time. I haven't even signed up with them yet but they
definitely get my vote for customer service.

Service like that sure beats those dreaded phone calls to tech support via
India where they read you the instruction manual over the phone.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply

"blanche cohen" wrote in message
Just received in the USPS two teeny,tiny white plastic/rubber
switch covers for the PS 6000.

Many thanks and they look just *wonderful* on the unit!