Old April 8th 06, 07:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,chi.general

Default Glenview: 'The Glen' an artifical place of bill****. GLENVIEW NAVAL AIR STATION ruled!

In chi.general wrote:
:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/235...asrules0pu.jpg

: an F-15 Eagle (F-15E Strike Eagle?) at the Glenview Naval Air
: Station......... before the disgusting anti-american politicians
: decided to close the base down....and before GNAS became an artifical
: bubble of wasteland-suburbia *within* the suburb-villiage of Glenview.

Well, I'm not positive from that picture, but I'd bet the Navy would rather
close the base than show off Air Force equipment like a F-15.

I'd guess it's a F-14. (http://www.topedge.com/alley/images/f14d/f14d124e.htm)

--
John Nelson
Chicago Area Paddling/Fishing Page