Old September 12th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default NEW PANEL DISPLAY COMPARISON

On Sep 12, 8:15*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi Richard,

Well done. *However, LX told me that the LX Map is 800 x 480 pixels. *I
played with one and I agree with that data.

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

"Richard" wrote in message

I have had many inquiries for information comparing the Craggy Aero
Ultimate with the competition.

Please see for the comparison.

http://www.craggyaero.com/ultimate.htm

http://www.craggyaero.com/User%20Gui...0Ultimate%20Se...

Richard
www.craggyaero.com- Hide quoted text -

I will change the resolution figures. But if you have a touch screen
overlay, as on the LX Map it is poor in the sun compared to the
Ultimate.
Checkout the pictures of the Ipaq 310, Ipaq 47xx and these are not
even in bright sunlight. The LX Map is similar.

One prominent display manufacturer told me that if you want to ruin a
display for sunlight put a touch screen on it.