Old February 17th 11, 01:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.ifr
hierophant

Default Recording flights

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:54:01 -0500, Brent wrote:

Good Afternoon

Having seem some postings on here this seems like a good place to come to
ask about recording flights in a semi hands off manner and an affordable one
too.

So far i've had passengers with cameras record two of my takeoffs and
landings and i liked it and it helped illustrate what was happening, but i'd
like to be able to do the same while flying and letting it run while I busy
myself on the flying part.

Some times in some flights i'd like to set 1 or 2 cameras up with an audio
in fom the intercom. Ideally i'd like to set it up so i dont need to do the
shooting and i can just fly the plane.

Long term i'm looking towards tutorial type vids and maybe use them to
quickly explain things I do when I fly when i'm on the ground. (both for
showing non pilots and possibly long term as a tool as a flight instructor)

Ideas and feedback are welcome

Sadly you have found that regardless of the protestations of the
participants group, no one is truly interested in talking aviation.
After two weeks, I would confer the proof is in the absence.

Next time, tell everyone you are a sim pilot or act like a troll and
request information about something obnoxiously stupid. Expect to find
your cup full from the locals.
--

http://heremypants.weebly.com/