Old August 19th 03, 11:43 PM
jeff

and you know this as fact dont you.
did you know there is a possibility that your assumptions could be wrong. maybe
after 40 years its time to retire and look for another job, you know it was an
old pilot here who parked a airplane in the ditch because he couldnt follow the
little lights on the runway. Judgemental yes I am, when your that old hang it up.
its old bold pilots like you who also cause accidents

wrote:

After 40 years of seeing lazy IFR pilots end up dead, and seeing the trend of
just wanting to get by on the increase, you bet I am judgemental on this one.

Marty Ross wrote:

Wow - why be so judgemental, man? Do you really know what this guy's
"endeavor" is, or what resources he may or may not have available to
him/her?

I think he found the right place to ask such a question, though as was done
in the first reply, I think he should be pointed to the source in addition
to being given the answer (e.g., "teach a man to fish", etc.).

Peace

wrote in message ...

jeff wrote:

I need an answer for tomorrow morning.
how often is the VOR test done for instrument flying?

If you have to come to this newsgroup for a basic, obvious question like
that, you should take a hard look in the mirror and question whether you
are persuing the right endeavor.