Old November 21st 16, 12:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default ASH-25 manual

Hi,

Does anyone perhaps have an electronic version of an ASH-25 flight manual, or know where I might find one?

I'm renting one for a week in December (South African summer). Flying it will be a new experience for me, and I'd like to be as prepared as possible.

I found one electronic version by googling, but it looks like whoever scanned it tried to mash together two different paper manuals into a single electronic copy, and got it wrong - some pages are missing, and others are out of order.

Regards,
Johan