Old July 2nd 17, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_5_]

Default Libelle

On Sat, 01 Jul 2017 14:13:00 -0700, Ross wrote:

I bought a flyable libelle a few years back complete with cobra trailer
for $12,000 so the way I see it $8000 is excessive for what it is in the
state it is in Saying that, if you can do all the work yourself and want
it as a project and don't care about money then sure, why not

I offered him less than $5200 for it. Had a reply but nothing that told
me he knew anything about gliders

I've had mine 11 years now, For some years their price seemed to stay
fairly constant but I see they're going up now: the going price in
Germany for an airworthy H.201 with trailer, FLARM and modern instruments
seems to be 17-18 K Euros.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK