Old August 24th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
sanjay

Default Requirement of AW 139 pilot

Hi,

I am new to this group. My name is Sanjay Mittal and I am from India.
I am a helicopter pilot employed with an Indian firm undertaking
offshore operations in the oil and gas sector.

My company is procuring a AW 139 for its extended range off shore
operations. As this is the first time that the AW 139 would be
operating in India we dont have qualified pilots for offshore ops on
this ac.

I am thus on the lookout for captains on AW 139 qualified for offshore
operations. If anybody is interested please do contact me on this e
mail ID.

If somebody knows of a qualified pilot I would be grateful if he can
recommend.

thanks and happy landings.

Sanjay Mittal