Old May 26th 18, 07:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Manley[_3_]

Default Car/Truck to pull glider trailer

What about Reno to Ely to Nephi on the loneliest highway in the US?

Nope! Not a single Tesla supercharger site along the loneliest highway in the U.S. between Reno and Nephi.

However, in addition to the superchargers in Reno and Nephi, there are no fewer than 6 Tesla charging sites along Interstate 80 between Reno and Nephi.. While the I-80 route is 77 miles longer, Google Maps estimates the travel time from Reno to Nephi via U.S. 50 (a.k.a., the loneliest highway) to be 8 hr 19 minutes, a whole two minutes less than RNO to U14 via I-80.