Old November 16th 12, 08:11 PM
Tom Craig Tom Craig is offline
Junior Member

Location: Canada
Send a message via Skype™ to Tom Craig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Majden View Post
Does anyone know the current status of the military airbase at
Zweibrucken West Germany? It was the home of RCAF 3(F)Wing in the
1950's-60's later being taken over by the USAF. Who is there now or is it
even a military installation these days? Just curious, as I have many fond
memories of the place from the early 1960's when the base converted from the
F-86 and the Cf-100 to Cf-104's.
Ed
The Base is now a GET AWAY airport for the Well-To-Do. They have a number of high-end shops such as Tomy Hilfiger etc. Some of the old buildings are still there and being used, the Church that my wife & I got married in is still there and my old Barraks as well. I have some pics.