Old July 20th 04, 12:48 AM
Mike Marron

Ed Rasimus wrote:

?????? What is that about? Who is Chuckie?

Around here "Chucky" is the nickname of the Tampa Bay Bucanneers
head football coach Jon Gruden (formerly the Oakland Raiders head
coach). The fans nicknamed him that because (for example) in 3rd and
long situations deep in his own territory with time running down, a
stressed-out Gruden kinda resembles the "Chucky" doll in the 1990
R-rated horror flick, "Child's Play." :-E --- fangs

(Even if I could afford a T-38, having to pay for my own JP-4 would
take all the fun out of those full-burner takeoffs!!)