Old February 24th 04, 06:17 AM
Doug \Woody\ and Erin Beal

On 2/22/04 5:18 PM, in article ,
"R. David Steele" wrote:
Ok, ok!!!

Not everyone keeps up with various policies and DoD planning.
the current chairman of the Joint Chiefs, Gen Myers, was picked
to plan for this potential war.

Happens all the time with lots of countries. Strictly used for weapons
buying plans.

China has let it be known, there
are a number of papers coming out of their post graduate officers
school, that they plan to challenge us for control of the far
east. That means control over India, most of SE Asia (down to
Australia), Japan, the Philippines and Siberia.

Papers out of PG schools and war colleges are strictly academic
exercises--on both sides. Contingency plans are, well... contingencies.
The Japanese own office buildings all over the place, but we're not going to
war with Japan are we?

Also China has sent it agents off its soil as it never has in
5000 years. They now run the Panama Canal. Have bases all
throughout the Caribbean. Now own a port (former naval base) in
San Diego. And they have extensive operations all throughout
North Africa.

It is going to be interesting starting somewhere between 2008 and
2012.

Okay, Nostradamus. I'll mark my calendar.