Old June 7th 17, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

Default Letter to the FAA

After considering my last post a thought came to me. There is no need
for Walt to send a letter to the FAA, unless they are blind deaf and
stupid, they already know. I find it hard to believe that they would not
be aware of what has been said in this thread.
Given that the USA has the reputation of being the home of the most
litigious people on the planet I find it hard to believe that knowing
there is a problem, and failing to act might not be the wisest course of
action. I am sure that the FAA are a far more lucrative target to sue, in
the event of an accident, than the SAA or an individual club or glider
operation.
Surely Pandora's Box is already open and the clock is ticking.