Old January 7th 04, 03:43 AM
Eric Miller

"Michael 182" wrote in message
news:wJHKb.239677$8y1.1083757@attbi_s52...

And Rhinebeck, NY - never been there but I've heard it's great.

Rhinebeck is a great flying museum... they don't just have vintage aircraft,
they FLY them.
Not many other places you can hear the sound of a rotary engine and the
smell of burning castor oil :-)

Website: http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/

And from their FAQ:
Q: Can I land my aircraft at the Aerodrome?
A: . We discourage general aviation aircraft, but welcome antiques as long
as their performance is compatible with the limitations of our airfield.
Feel free to bcall the Aerodrome at (845) 752-3200 to discuss the
particulars of your aircraft and our airfield.

Eric