Old April 20th 04, 07:26 PM
Otis Winslow

I think they should outlaw boats. They're dangerous. Y'all all boat people
could be hiding terrorist stuff in them.

"JimTheBoatMan" wrote in message
.. .
I often worry about all the small airplanes flying around my house.
Shouldn't
they be regulated better. I mean can these guys just fly all over with out
the government knowing about it. One of my friends told me that they
can just leave and go where ever they want without telling anybody. I
think somebody should be watching them every minute because it
could be somebody dangerous in there. Why do they need those things
anyway?