Old June 14th 04, 06:25 AM
Barnyard BOb -

Things I'm still working on (that I'd do differently next time):

While I love the AnywhereMap stuff, I don't trust the iPaq
it's installed on. The batteries are ^(*)&. It's wired into
the airplane electrical system, but still needs to charge
in between flights.

Dave 'brain dump' Hyde

RV-4 in flight test, EAA Tech Counselor

I use a Garmin 295. But, for real details and obstruction info
my Anywhere Map blows Garmin away. [My Ipaq does just
fine plugged into the cigar lighter spot.]

BTW....
If you want greater utility from your Ipaq, consider
'Mapopolis' software for tooling down the highway
of life in your merry Oldsmobile and/or favorite RV.

http://www.mapopolis.com/

Barnyard BOb -