Old February 24th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default new interior on the cherokee six

The first week in January, my partner & I took out 67 Cherokee Six 260
in for it's first interior update. We have owned the plane for almost
two years and the original interior, while in great shape for it's age
needed to be replaced.

While they were in there we opted for new seat belts, 1/4" solar gray
glass, and a PS Engineering six place intercom. The shop is
painting/replacing the plastic. They are going to "get the red out" for
us and we will have light gray leather with charcoal carpet.

They tell me the plane will be ready for us today after 3PM. It is a
beautiful day here in the western part of Virginia but I am stuck at
work today and the weekend weather is supposed to be crappy. I haven't
seen the plane or flown since Jan. 5th AND ITS KILLING ME!

If any in the group are lucky enough to get to fly around here and get
by KDKX in Knoxville Tn this weekend, check N3968W out and give me a
report if you get a chance. It's in Aircraft Technicians hangar in the
main building.

Stupid Work.........