Old August 8th 03, 10:01 PM
Gooneybird

"Bob McKellar" wrote in message

Tarver Engineering wrote:

"S. Sampson" wrote in message
"Bob McKellar" wrote

Actually, it's possible for an Air Force veteran with a history of drug

and
alcohol problems to do quite well in this country, given supportive

friends
and family.

Gosh! I don't know about the others, but I feel warm all over now...

I think Bob explained a lot of his posts, with that confession.

That's pretty rotten, to accuse me of being an Air Force vet.

Since they were your words, and you were the one who brought them up, you can't
hardly blame someone else for them unless, of course, you haven't come down from
something you're taking. In that case, you could say anything, and it wouldn't
have to make sense.

George Z.