Old June 14th 04, 07:45 PM
Jay Masino

Jay Honeck wrote:
Every time we're coming into land in Iowa City -- especially when Mary is
flying, and I'm concentrating exclusively on traffic avoidance -- I spot one
or more cell tower strobes out of the corner of my eye, and momentarily
tense up. There always follows a nervous moment or two while we determine
that it's really not another aircraft...

Relax, this is our hobby. Actually, I never seem to notice the cell
tower strobes. Relatively, cell towers are pretty low to the ground.
It's those darn 1000' radio towers that bug me.

--
__!__
Jay and Teresa Masino ___(_)___