Old February 3rd 05, 10:01 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What makes you think every time I say something I'm talking about you,
numbnuts? Do you always assume you're the guilty party? Go talk to your
shrink or something. Or better yet, just wait for dannyboy to answer the
question.

I didn't say you were talking about me I just asked for "proof" just like
the
"proof" I never got when you said members of my family were drug addicts
and had
their kids taken by social services.. and kids I never paid.
Numbnuts?? After fathering 4 kids that I know are mine you should know
better.

That you _know_ are yours? Was that a Freudian slip? You trying to sell us
something about your kids? Is that your conscience speaking again?
ROFLMAO!

This is just too easy...