Old May 28th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian Whatcott

Default Lift - Newton/Bernoulli ratio...

On 5/28/2011 2:01 PM, Dudley Henriques wrote:
On May 28, 2:27 pm, brian wrote:
On 5/23/2011 4:20 PM, Mxsmanic wrote:

When I dealt with the lift issue with instructors in seminar, my
personal approach was to favor the Newtonian explanation as in my
opinion student pilots can grasp Newton a lot easier than Bernoulli,
but I've ALWAYS made it habit NEVER to leave Bernoulli out in the
cold.

Dealt with lift - with instructors - in seminar?

Do tell! :-)

Brian W

Not sure I understand where you're going with this. I used to give
seminars with instructors in attendance. Simple!
DH

Oops! Missed the attribution bars. NOW it makes sense.

Brian W