Old November 1st 04, 11:24 AM
Sander van Doormaal

Default WW1 propellor

Recently I have inherited a beautiful wooden propellor
Burnt in is the following information

110 PS
Rhone
D 260
H 230
Heine
N29018

110 PS Rhone indicates that it was once fitted to a 110 hp Gnome Rhone engine
which was used on fighters of either the German AF or Austria-Hungary AF
Heine was Germans leading propeller factory until 1945
The thing is 2,6 metres in length so that's what D 260 is possibly referring to
But I would really like to know what specific type of fighter it was used on
and perhaps even squadron and pilot info.

Any info or directions to info is greatly appreciated.

regards
Sander van Doormaal