Old September 4th 04, 11:56 PM
Larry Johnson

wrote in message . ..
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:36:41 -0600, scurry

This is posted to the three groups I normally subscribe to, and
decidedly off topic in any of them. However:

Snip far too common story.

It sucks Richard. Here's to hoping in November.

I notice the lack of outrage at the waste that I've told of. Maybe it
has something to do with who's getting the benefit of the waste.

Please check the lists of PAC for both sides. Makes no difference!
Money makes the world go round. Don't like it? Move to Utopia, allow
only those that think the way you do in and see how far that culture
goes.Kumbiya yall!