Old July 31st 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default On pre-flight inspections

"Franklin" wrote in message

Both "Maxwell" and "Franklin " are both socks by the
same puppeteer. His socks are insulting one another.

I posted something similar to the following to Ramapriya:

-------------- START -------
Please excuse my namesake's behavior. Unfortunately he's a sock who is
antagonising you in the hope that you will retaliate against me. That
sock has a long history and lots of names. He spends his day setting up
elaborate trolls with carefully disguised identities.

(1) In alt.comp.freeware he's well-known as "Bear Bottoms", "Ari", David
W" and literally dozens of other names.

(2) In the aviation groups he's known as Maxwell, Payton Byrd and many
other names which posters here know better than I do.

(3) He hangs out on 1960s/1970s music groups like the Beatles, Zeppelin,
Doors, Genesis, Jethro Tull, and so on.

(4) Unsurprisingly, a k00k like him hangs out on the 2600 and hacking
groups.

Although retired, he still fantasizes about being a pilot or special
forces
operative which is why you see a lot of him. The only thing he can fly is
a toy airplane.

His attempts to be irritating:
http://groups.google.ru/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/a46d34973796b1f6
http://groups.google.ru/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/672961a0af8ac7d6
http://groups.google.ru/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/5ae56dab596230fa
http://groups.google.ru/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/fd54722dd2020e57
http://groups.google.ru/group/alt.comp.freeware/msg/e522b0bedbe2bb0a

The rest may be true, but I'm Maxwell, and I haven't seen anyone use my name
in several months.