Old December 22nd 04, 09:54 PM
XMnushaL8y

"C Kingsbury" cwkingsbury wrote:
Another angle on this might be that most of the
accelerated ab-initio programs are in places like
Florida or Arizona that basically don't have
weather

I don't know about Florida, but AZ basically doesn't have weather?? I missed
the first part of this thread, but this sentence caught my eye. Ever been to AZ
June-Sept? or more recently, during the first part of this month? It isn't like
Seattle, and it's a common *mis*conception, but assuming AZ even *basically*
doesn't have weather could get ya into a heap-a-trouble.