Old June 4th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default I've finally Had It!

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:03:47 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote in :

"Darkwing" theducksmail"AT"yahoo.com wrote

Eventually the kooks and the idiots will go away. Well that is my dream
anyway.

Not until the people that think they are "entertaining" and "on-topic" stop
replying to them. I fear that will be a very long time before that happens,
if at all.

This newsgroup is on its death-throws. It won't be long until there is
nobody left except kooks and trolls, now.

Well, I've checked in, and found it to be the same as the recent "snafu"
status. I'm out of here for a few more weeks.

So sad.

Perhaps if you posted some on-topic articles about aviation the
signal-to-noise ratio might improve. Just a thought.