Old January 25th 04, 11:04 PM
George Z. Bush

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"devil" wrote in message
news

Anyway, it's just that the current mess is so much worse, and that there
is no clear way out.

Only in your uninformed, illogical opinion.

Goddam, the President is lucky!! Here's a guy who doesn't think the cost of an
ongoing, endless armed insurgency can be worse than a relatively brief war. He
wants us to think that he knows his way out of the mess, even though nobody in
the White House or DOD has yet been able to figure it out. I'm sure they would
if they could, it's just that they can't.....at least, not so far.

Stand by for important communications from the highest levels of our government,
Stevie boy. They'd be fools not to invite you to share your wisdom with them.
(^-^)))