Old June 12th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Looking for help promoting Soaring at Oshkosh

I'm exhibiting at Oshkosh again this year, and as always trying to promote Soaring (between participating in electric airplane competitions and airshow flying). I'm looking for assistance !
Required:
- ability to talk about Soaring for days non-stop
- good communications and presentation skills
- good salesmanship - lets move some FAST packages !
- great ambassador for our sport
- strong back preferred for lifting kids in and out of the Antares
- ability to prevent bystanders "helping" me during assembly and disassembly
Event dates July 25-31.
Exhibiting inside the "electric aircraft pavilion" (formerly learning center),
out of the weather (but requires disassembly and reassembly to get to the flight-line).
Contact me offline if possibly able to help,
even if for only part of the week.
Thanks,
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

PS: Blog from 2009, didn't do one last year:
http://www.nadler.com/public/2009Osh...09Oshkosh.html