Old May 2nd 05, 12:47 PM
Chip Jones

"Robert Chambers" wrote in message
m...
This is just great. Has anyone ever heard of a good outsourcing story?
One where you saved money AND got good service? I'm not surprised
that the Bush administration wants to put these services up for bid, get
the people off the federal payrol and hide that cost as a service. When
they are getting bills for millions from a private company next comes
the chargebacks, etc etc.

The folks at the Bridgeport AFSS do a fine job, I'm glad to have them
available to me. What happens when you call Martin Marietta? "thank
you for calling flight service, at the tone please type your credit card
number followed by the pound sign"

disgusting.

Just wait until they get their hands on the rest of the ATC system.

"Aircraft calling Atlanta Center, please stand by. All of our computers are
busy assisting other customers. Your call will be answered in the order it
was received. Thank you for flying with Lockmart Air Nav. If you are
experiencing an emergency, please hang up and dial 9-1-1. "

Chip, ZTL