Old December 16th 03, 01:04 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , RobertR237 says...

Just remember Chuck, every time Zoom has to do one of these stories he also
must remember that YOU have gotten the recognition that he so desperately wants
and will never get. Just like he couldn't watch that episode on Junk-Yard-Wars
and not think that "HE" should have been called as the "EXPERT". OH, that had
to have hurt bad.

Life has its way of leveling things out.

Your right I bet it does bother him.He can phoney up his credentials but the
fact that he never even won a sausage shows he not fooling the people who count.
I guess every so often life does level things and it sure feels good to be
around for the "leveling" :-)I just hope zoom gets all he deserves :-)

See ya
Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret