Old December 18th 03, 06:50 PM
B25flyer

I suspect there are others that you know Chuck, who will have ill fate
all on their own without you lifting a hand. Think of your enemies
for a moment now. Do you think they are having the FUN you are
having? How many guys get to play with airplanes every single day
like you do? How many people can make others laugh from the pit of
their stomach like you can? I laugh every time I think of you and how
you glued a thread to a fly in that catholic school in front of sister
Mary Holy Smoke, then flew him around like a U-control airplane. I
laugh every time I think of Tony Pucillo siting in that dirty old
hangar of John Johnson's and roaring from his gut in laughter at your
stories. Now that's priceless. How many people has Zoom made laugh?

I have to add a hearty AMEN to that statement.

As for the last sentence......I could say something....but will pass.

Walt