Old October 24th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roger (K8RI)

Default Get them milk jugs out and head for the creek

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:57:40 -0500, Jim Carriere
wrote:

Roger (K8RI) wrote:
Those tank cars were filled with ethanol, not gasohol. They had the
good old fashioned grain alcohol. That creek might actually be safe
to drink, from a biological approach after being disinfected with
alcohol, but I doubt there'd be much of the "good stuff" in the
water. :-))

Just a lot of fish not quite themselves... some happy, some sad, some
angry, some amorous. Tomorrow they'll all have raging fish headaches,
some will remember today in a haze with sheepish embarrassment, some
won't remember today at all...

That stuff has an IQ enhancer? I thought it was the other way around.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com