Old May 17th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
chris[_1_]

Default HELLO..

On May 16, 3:48 pm, "Montblack" Y4_NOT!...
wrote:
("chris" wrote)

Grrr... Any Mac people on here can suggest a good newsreader for me??

You can get an ok M$ Win98 box for about $50.

Yucky bunny!!!

ALL you want to do is read newsgroups with it.

Yeah, but I moved away from Windoze to avoid all the crap that comes
with it...

I've got two monitors you can HAVE!! So do half of your neighbors.

Hahahaha! I dunno where you live, but I suspect shipping your one to
New Zealand would cost more than a new one

Problem solved ...use M$ 6.0 Outlook Express :-)

In some ways I have a bit of a need for windoze, as I am a Filemaker
programmer (if you can say Filemaker and Programming in the same
sentence with a straight face), and I currently can't release any
software I've developed for windoze users without getting my hands on
a PeeCee as the Mac version of Filemaker only produces runtimes for
Macs.. But I think the solution is actually simple.

Step 1) Upgrade hard drive in my Mac
Step 2) Get Boot Camp from Apple
Step 3) Install XP as dual boot

XP comes with OE, right?? I know it doesn't come with much
else! :-) You know, no disk burning or DVD player built in, no
iLife, etc etc..

Montblack
Also - a $99 Aiwa boombox plays CD's just fine, thank you very much.

There used to be a ad on TV to help you tell the difference between
Aiwa stereos and Aaaiiiiiiwwwwaaaa - a painful karate move

mini rant mode off