Old September 19th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Greg Copeland

Default Other than JPI, who else is there?

On Aug 21, 7:27 pm, wrote:

Yeah, that kind of response would be enough to tell them to go f*ck themselves. Not too uncommon in the embedded
market though, sadly.

The real turn off for me is JPI's constantly lying and misleading in
their marketing. They treat their customers like idiots. They act
like slimy used car salesmen. I find it insulting and unethical.
They tend to make outrageous claims and then lie that their
competitors can't do it; when in reality, they are usually playing
catchup.

If you have a choice between a known good which has a superior or
equal product (EI and probably others) and a company with a checkered
past (JPI), why not go with the known quantity. EI has an excellent
reputation and last I checked, their product was actually better than
JPI's; if only slightly.