Old January 18th 09, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default VFR flight to KMEI Flight Following with ATC comms - Video

On Jan 18, 1:15*pm, B A R R Y wrote:
wrote:

I tried the setup in my pickup, and the audio easily spliced with the
video in Movie Maker.

Thanks for the tips! *One of these days, I'll get some new video up.

Too cool, look forward to when you do! Then we can put voices to
names!

As it may be likely you will have passengers while you fly like I did
on this flight, I use a program called Wavepad that is freeware that
makes it a snap to delete out unwanted talking and keep what you want
as a separate file.

Feel free to pick my brains by email on the WMM compilation or editing
the audio part.