Old August 23rd 13, 12:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default ASH26 wing frequency

On Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:47:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Hi, I'm considering buying an ASH26 which has had a major wing repair. If there are any owners here I would be very grateful if they could share the frequencies quoted in their delivery documentation

Andy Smith (ASW28 owner flying at Bicester in the UK)

I thought wing frequency had been largely discounted as a reliable method to determine most anything. However if it is an older 26, in the documentation with the aircraft the original wing frequency will be listed for that exact SN. Not sure if they still do that or not. It wouldn't be of any use on mine, which has had the factory winglet kit added.