Old April 4th 15, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default PowerFLARM Portable Firmware Update: 6.02

On Saturday, April 4, 2015 at 12:30:05 AM UTC-4, George Haeh wrote:
Our club had a bunch more "towplanes" that got put back to gliders.

The other problem is that the Flarm Configuration Tool,asks for device
type:

FLAPFC10A through FLAPD11E

The serial number shows in the FLARMCSV file, but how do we figure what
kind of FLAP.... we have, especially with the Cores which are typically
buried where the label is not visible.

Look in a downloaded IGC file and you'll see a line like this,
around 25 lines from the beginning of the file:
LFLA16145707DEVNO FLAPFC10A-000127

Hope that helps!
Best Regards, Dave