Old June 5th 13, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Luke Szczepaniak

Default ClearNav CNv Club Software Release

On 06/05/2013 5:54 AM, pcool wrote:
It would be a good practice for ClearNav to setup and use a support
forum for their customers, instead of using the usenet.
Guess what would happen if all software and hardware manufacturers would
open a thread each time a customer ask for a question.
But the reason CN is doing this, as we see it from europe, is to tease
people showing someone is actually using the unit, and it is never a
good sign.
my 2cents

I couldn't disagree more Paulo. This is a soaring usenet group - its
refreshing to actually have a discussion that relates to our sport in a
positive manner! This is what usenet was created for in the first
place! I am not a CNV user, I have a competing product in my ship,
regardless of that I follow the development of CNV and others with great
interest.

Cheers,
Luke Szczepaniak