Old August 15th 19, 05:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default What is the Current Pricing for Used Portable PowerFlarm? Anyoneselling theirs?

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 9:05:02 PM UTC-7, son_of_flubber wrote:
On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 6:15:42 PM UTC-4, wrote:
... Fortunately I have a brand new canopy now courtesy of some whacko in Texas who shot up my glider last summer so those scratches are history.

If you ever want to tell the story, I'd love to hear it. Off-airport landing?

Guess again, Flub.
That Dallas soap opera has been aching to be published since the 2018 Standard Nationals.
"Who shot JB?"
Jim