Old May 1st 19, 09:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default PW5 control connection

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 4:15:05 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I seem to have little difficulty connecting and detaching the sleeved connectors for the ailerons and right spoiler.
Left spoiler sleeve is a PIA. After connecting, I
notice that the locking sleeves have some fractional , minute, wobble except the left spoiler.
I have owned this ship for a year and have assembled around ten times.
Confident that this is the ship not the assembler.
Any comments?
Cary

This is a long shot but just wondering if you are in this AD serial number range for your PW-5 (Mine is not.) and that might be the cause? See about 3/4 down the document:

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...-pw-6u-gliders