Old February 8th 05, 02:20 PM

23 helicopters for the 23 people:

1) the President
2) the Vice-President
3) The First Lady, Mrs. Bush
4) Mrs. Cheney
5) the Chief of Staff
6) National Security Adviser
6) the assistant to the President
7) the assistant to the Vice-President
8) the deputy to the assistant to the President
9) the deputy o the assistant to the Vice-President
10) Director of the White House Military Office
11) Deputy Director of the White House Military Office
12) Chief of the Council of Economic Advisers to go to Wall Street
13) Chairman of the Council on Environmental Quality to test the water
14) Director of the Office of Management & Budget to go to Capitol Hill
15) The Director of the National Drug Control Policy to go to Colombia
16) Head of the Office of Policy Development to see how our domestic
policy is doing
17) Director of the NAtional AIDS Policy to deliver meals to AIDS
patients
18) Director of the NAtional Economic Council to see how we spend our
tax dollars
19) Director of the Science and Technology Policy to see if S&T is
working
20) U.S. Trade Representative to see if our embargo on beef is working
21) Permanent Representative to UN to tell countries to vote for us or
lose foreign aid
22) Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, top secret missions
23) Me!!!