Old May 24th 05, 11:15 PM
Guillermo

"Peter R." wrote in message
ups.com...
Robert wrote:

What a total waste of life.

Not too strong of a statement, is that?

I doubt very much his family and friends think he is a waste of life.
His piloting skills are obviously questionable, as well as the fact
that he is not admitting any responsibility (thanks, no doubt, to that
high priced lawyer sitting next to him in the interview), but to say he
is a total waste of life is just a bit over the top, no?

Agree with Peter. The guy doesn't deserve to be a pilot anymore, but
Robert's statement is a little bit too much.
It's pretty lame that he did not admit his responsibility, definitely!
He should have said "yea, i was irresponsible, and I overlooked a very
important aspect in my flight planning". Doesn't make him a better pilot,
but at least would show that he is a human being who recognizes his
mistakes.