Old July 28th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike Adams[_2_]

Default Wi-Fi at OSH

Jay Honeck wrote:

On Jul 18, 1:35 pm, Dave Butler wrote:
I've done a little prep and found some potential wireless hotspots
within about a mile or so of the North 40. Here's my list, in case it's
helpful to anyone else:

Here's a map of Wi-fi hot spots at AirVentu

http://airventure.org/2007/planning/...i_hotspots.jpg

So, I'm curious how this new service worked out. Was it free? How was the access from the North 40? I
wasn't there this year, but can see that this would be very handy for email and weather briefings. Then I
suppose the next challenge will be keeping the laptop batteries charged.

Mike