Old June 30th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Off to the Alexis Park Inn tomorrow

Enjoy.
You won't be disappointed.
Jim

"Peter R." wrote in message
Tomorrow (Friday) my two oldest boys, father, and I will be departing for

vacation to Denver, flying across the US from NY State in the Bonanza.

Having been thoroughly manipulated G by all of Jay H's propaganda in

this
newsgroup over the last four years, I decided enough was enough and

planned
a layover tomorrow night in Iowa City, Iowa, to perhaps meet the man

behind
the posts and the Inn.

I'll post a pirep of our stay after I return from the trip, sometime into
the second week of July.

--
Peter