Old January 3rd 07, 04:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
bob

Default Old Aircraft photos

There were two international airshows at Dominguez Field in 1910,one in
January and another in December.Your pictures could have been taken at the
second airshow, which included many more airplanes than the first show.

Details of the first airshow are on the CSUDH web site:
http://www.csudh.edu/1910airmeet/event.htm

I could not find many references to the secon
"Phil Rhodes" wrote in message
. ..
The writing on the back of the photos is barely legable, so I put that
data on the front. I don't have a date, as the photos were given to me by
my father-in-law, who said the were taken by his grandfather. I have no
more information to share, but I would like to be enlightened (especially
about the date), so that I might share with the donor.