Old March 18th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
WJRFlyBoy

Default Airparks; Living On The Beaten Path?

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 13:57:50 -0500, Gig 601XL Builder wrote:

Airparks aren't the only place where animals get on the runway and I've
seen deer on a Class C airport's runway and the only reason I haven't
seen them on a Class B is that I don't fly into them that often.

Thanks for the valuable, out of context FYI rolls eyes?
--
Remove numbers for gmail and for God's sake it ain't "gee" either!
I hesitate to add to this discussion because I'm not an instructor,