Old October 24th 03, 01:19 AM
Morgans

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

I'm not critical of what has been done to date.
They have a good start....

There are issues that I would normally pursue,
but I've had enough of "shoot the messenger"
to last me a while. Especially when I watch
John Stricker unable to get to first base with
some good points. Time to let go until some
jackoff starts flaming Lycoming and
Continental beyond my capacity to resist
once more.

It's a pretty ****ed up world when it's OK to drop the
hammer at will on certified engines with impunity while any
auto conversion that can get airborne gets a free pass.

Barnyard BOb --

But it WILL be fun, when the hammer does fall, and I Know you will be ready
to defend the lycosaurs, to the last!

I think some would place your cautious pessimism, as you shooting the
messenger. Of course, some are not rational enough to even respond to. A
comment like you posted above, about them having a good start, might serve
to place your standing more clearly. On the other hand, if the subject is
totally off base, I'm sure you won't hesitate to let everyone know where you
stand with that! g