Old February 5th 04, 07:19 PM
George Z. Bush

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

"Fred the Red Shirt" wrote in message
om...
"George Z. Bush" wrote in message

When did we adopt stopping mass murder and rape as a national policy?

Seems
me that Clinton took a lot of heat for involving us in what used to be

called
Yugoslavia, when the Serbs decided that killing their Muslim neighbors

and
raping their womenfolk would be good sport. AIR, the only Repug who

thought
we
ought to be doing something about it at the time was Bob Dole, and he

had
precious little support from his own party in his views.

Perhaps you do not remember the highly successful American intervention
in Bosnia under Geroge H. Bush.

I'm afraid that I don't. But then, neither do you. Our intervention in

Bosnia
took place in early December of 1995. Do you recall who was our President

back
then?

You are confusing Bosnia with Kosovo.

AAMOF, I'm not. Neither of the Bushes had anything to do with either of
them.....they happened on Clinton's watch, Bosnia in December 1995 and Kosovo in
March 1999.

George Z.

--

FF